Measuring your custom belt length is a simple process that you can do at home. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to measure it accurately:
What you’ll need:
- A flexible measuring tape (preferred) or a string/ruler
- A belt that fits you comfortably
Steps to measure your custom belt length:
- Prepare the belt: If you have a belt that fits you well and you’d like to replicate its size, use that as your reference. If not, proceed with the following steps.
- Find your ideal belt position: Decide where you want to wear the belt (e.g., around your waist or on your hips). This will affect the measurement, so choose the position that’s most comfortable for you.
- Wrap the measuring tape or string: If you’re using a flexible measuring tape, wrap it around your waist or hips (depending on your preferred position for the belt) and note the measurement, in cm. If you’re using a string or non-flexible ruler, wrap it around and mark the point where it overlaps. Then, measure the length of the string/ruler using a regular tape measure or ruler.
- We just need the length (excluding the buckle): For us to make sure we craft the perfect fit, we just need the length of the belt. Please do not include the buckle into the measurement.
It’s essential to be accurate when measuring to ensure you get the right custom belt size. If you have any doubts or questions about the process, please don’t hesitate to us.